Friday 22 June 2012

What make a sane 39 year old go mental?

Someone asked me last night why my 'wobbles' started and I feel that whilst my blogging is in its infancy, i should address what sends a sane woman mental.


1. I know the exact moment it started. I was having lunch with a friend who asked innocently if i could imagine living in the same house, with the same man for the next 40 years.
I hope in repeating her comment, that i have not sent you into a panic.
I had never thought of it before, and looking back, i wish I never had.

2. I have it all. I have 3 angel children, privately educated; a tolerant successful husband, and a house beyond my dreams. And that is where my troubles started. What do you aim for in the next 40 years of life, when you have materialistically more than you ever wished for?

3. As a feisty mother of 3 girls, it was always my aim to bring up strong independent women. The down side of strong independent daughters is that they very soon do not need mothering.

4. A stranger asked me if i was happy. An innocent question, but one no one had ever thought to ask me before....never in my life. And it made me think........Am i happy?


OK, enough with the heavy stuff...back to the list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment